Press Credentias Request
Super Autograph Show 2018
THE SUPER AUTOGRAPH SHOW 2018
Press Credentials Request
Thursday, February 1st: 5:00pm-8:00pm
Friday, February 2nd: 10:00am-4:00pm
Saturday, February 3rd: 10am-5:00pm
The Exchange & Alibi Lounge - Lumber Exchange Building
10 S 5th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
Terms & Conditions:
Thank you for your interest in covering our event! We need the assigning editor/producer to fill out the online application form.
If you are a freelance journalist or photographer, you must have a specific assignment from a reputable media outlet to be granted credentials for these events. Spec photography, portfolio photography, and personal photography are not valid assignments and will not be given credentials. If you are not the assigning editor/producer or are working as a freelance writer or photographer, please forward the online form to the appropriate representative for your assignment.
- Only one designated point person from your media outlet should fill out the online form to apply. This person will fill out the application on behalf of your organization for all personnel looking for a press pass on behalf of that outlet. Individual attendees should be listed within that application form. You will be able to submit additional attendees over time, upon review, if all assignment plans have not yet been set.
- Press credential requests will only be considered if submitted through this online form. Online forms should be filled out and completed accordingly. Requests received via email will not be accepted.
- Please indicate on the form which dates and artists you are looking to cover.
- Your credentials will only be granted if the assigning editor/producer provides a letter of assignment on behalf of each individual attendee. Letters of assignment must be on company letterhead and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. They must also include the name of the journalist(s) assigned and the scope of the coverage. Only one letter of of assignment is required, even for a submission of multiple attendees, but this letter must contain coverage details for each individual on one document. If you are a freelance journalist or photographer, you must be on assignment from a publication and provide an official letter of assignment.
- Only legitimate and actively covering media will be considered. We do not consider analysts, market researchers, marketing and advertising firms, brand content producers, consultants, media coaches, educators, filmmakers, etc. to be within our definition of legitimate media. If you fall into this category, but are working for an outlet that meets our qualifications, you must be on a specific assignment to be granted credentials. A letter of assignment is required in this case.
- Press credential applications should be filled out as soon as possible. The application deadline is January 30th. Further credential applications will not be reviewed after the deadline.
- Your application will only be considered if we have received your letter of assignment. Please upload your letter of assignment at least within 5 business days of filling out the application. Incomplete applications will be canceled within 2 weeks.
- Once your application is complete, allow for up to 5 days to consider your request.
- If you are approved through the pass credentials application process, you will receive access to our press room. This room will be allocated for members of the press to conduct business. Those without press credentials or all access passes will not be allowed into the press room.
- Press passes are limited, and not all will be granted access to our events. We reserve the right to approve or deny accreditation. The decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- One copy of event proceedings will be included with each pass.
- Members of the press are required to arrange their own accommodation while attending events.
In regards to your credentials application, your coverage plans are taken into consideration. We expect the coverage of those given press credentials to be informative, thoughtful, and consistent with your stated plan of coverage.
- All reporting, of any kind, must include the full mention of the event name (Example: TAO Minneapolis). The event titles cannot be shortened or altered.
- Any usage of the logos associated with TAO, TAO Minneapolis, The Pourhouse, the Exchange and Alibi Lounge, the Lumber Exchange Event Center, Crave Sports Company, Super Autograph Show 2018, Crave The Auto, or associated brands must first be approved by their respective marketing departments. If you are granted to use logos, they must remain in their original format, with the exception of resizing within the correct ratio. Changes to logos must be agreed to in writing with the respective marketing departments.
- Any use of photos must give accreditation to the respective photographer.
- We do not categorize unrelated social media posts, articles, or photo/video compilations as press coverage.